Glucose Polymer Module
Carborie is an easily digestible source of carbohydrate calories for instant consumption when additional calories is required. Carborie may be used temporarily as a sole energy source, however it is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
Ingredients & Nutrition Panel
Ingredients: Maltodextrin (from corn)
How to Use
Mix with Liquids
Measure required amount of Valens Carborie® using given measuring spoon. Stir Valens Carborie® into the desired amount of feeding formulas or beverages with a spoon.
Mix with Foods
Sprinkle and stir in desired amount of Valens Carborie® into pre-mixed or prepared foods such as mashed potatoes, soups, gravies, yogurt or oatmeal.
Supplying carbohydrate calories for :
- For infants or adults requiring additional calories from carbohydrate for protein-, fat-, or mineral & electrolyte-restricted diets
- When medical or surgical status prevents adequate intake of calories from a normal diet
- May be used as a carbohydrate supplement to enteral nutrition formula
- High degree of glucose polymerization
- Lower osmolality – minimizing potential osmotic diarrhea
- Mixes readily with most formula, food & beverages
- Low mineral & electrolyte
- Lactose & gluten free
- Fat & Protein-free clear fluid
Material Safety Data Sheet